Monday 17 May 2010

Driving By With A Birthday Hi! Cute Card Thursday Challenge

Good morning everyone, I thought I would show you the birthday card that I made for my Dads birthday . It also fits in with the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which was to make something for someone special! I think my Dad fits into the special category!

It was actually his birthday in April but I forgot to photo the card so I made him give it back LOL ( I did return it after I had photographed it!).

I have used the SU "Loads of Love" stamp set matched with the schoolbook serif alphabet stamps. The "Dad" is a little wonky but hey ho, he liked it.

Right I had better toodle pip, I am off to work today (still sounds odd saying it!) so had better not be late!

See you soon x

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Mrs Wonka, wow its been a while since i visited (sorry). You've been busy with so many gorgeous makes, im loving htem all. Hope to be back sooner next time, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!!!
    do you not own a stampamajiggythingy yet! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this, bet ya Dad was real pleased to receive it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x