Sunday 23 May 2010

Stamp With Us Sketch Challenge

WOWSER what a scorcher we are having! I had such a lovely day yesterday, a trip to the shops, a catch up with a few friends, a spot of gardening, and a fabby family BBQ. Now onto the latest Stamp With Us challenge, it is a sketch challenge and this is the sketch that we have used for our inspiration: & this is the card that I have made: I have used the "Say it with scallops" stamp set along with the new "Cottage wall" papers. The ribbon is the new Razzleberry polka dot and the flowers are made using the boho blossoms punch. I am pleased how this has turned out even though it is super plain and simple! Sorry I have been missing in action recently, I am settling into my new job but it is all a bit of struggle at the moment fitting everything in. Hopefully things will get a little easier soon! Right I am off now as I am having a scoot round the local boot sale! Ohhhhhh I love a bargain! Have a lovely day and catch up with you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Zoey,
    this is a beautiful card my granddaughter would love it as it is her favourtie colours. well done
    lol Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card too, perfect for some thankyous I ahve to make, so I shall be casing this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plain and simple makes it striking though and shows off just how lush that colour is. Love it.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x