Saturday 8 May 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge

It has been a while since I have entered one of the Papertake Weekly challenges. I do love Dawnys sketches so couldn't resist this one!

I have used a really really really old clear set of stamps called "Lazy Days" which is full of cats which is perfect for the special lady I have made this for! (well actually she loves dogs more than cats but I didn't have any dog images!)

We have had more fun and games with the naughty Arthur as he went missing again last week for 3 days! NAUGHTY BOY! He did smell a little of garage so I guess he was locked in one somewhere, I don't think he will ever learn!! The papers are from the SU Flamingo range and the greeting is from the "Fun & Fastnotes" stamp set. The silver brads are SU and the white glitter brads are from my stash. I am off to the craft sale in a bit, I have packed up all my stuff and am waiting for hubby to load the car! All the details are in the previous post so come and say hello if you can! See you soon xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Gorgeous card. Have fun at the craft sale. Wish I was going as I just know there is going to be soooo much lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi de Hi,
    nice cheery card! thought he had a funny shaped mouth - just realised its a letter lol x
    glad Arthurs back x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Zoe thankyou sooo much I love this card, and infact he looks like my corkey, who is would you believe just as norty as Stamford, who was dribbling watching me eat my scrumtlicous cup cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Zoe! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x