Monday 24 May 2010

Ohhhhhh how exciting!

I am really fortunate to be on the design team for for Papercraft Essentials & this month I am on the cover!!! (there is always a little buzz when I achieve this!) My commission was to use the free stamps that are given away with the mag, a little challenging as they are not my normal style but they are really cute and great to colour in! I'll pop back tomorrow and show you one of my projects from this round of online classes. Have a happy Monday, I have a short day at work today then more work on some super secret projects!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhheee you are a tease what super secret projects do you have up ya sleevy!!

    and well done Cover girlie!! I love the creations you made....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great for you dear you must be so proud, it is hard when you have to use things out of your comfort zone but you seem to have managed well
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats darlin .... saw your fabby cards when I got my copy - you clever girlie
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x