Thursday 6 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a massive fan of Penny Black stamps, and I love it when I get a chance to join in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge I have a friend who is having to make some tricky decisions over the next week or so, so I have combined the challenge and made her this to remind her that I am here for her!

I have used kraft card & plum paper, the challenge was to use punches and I have used a circle scallop and two different circle punches so I meet the criteria for this.

I have got 3 commissions on the go at the moment as well as my new part time job so life is keeping me busy busy busy! I will still try to post at least every few days though!

See you soon x

6 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    such a cutey love those colours together!
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the simple layout and the colour scheme is beautiful!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have joined the Penny Black club! if there is one, I have recently become hooked on this adorable range. I am doing a demo soon at my local craft shop, will see what emerges... I blame Kath and her gorgeous cards for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kraft and purple together. Your hedgies are so cute too. Your chocolatey side blog is delish to look at! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment, everyone is enjoyed and appreciated.

    Take Care
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet zoe.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe
    lovely card, I am sure that your friend will love the card, and the thoughts that go with it. Penny Blacks are still one of my faves, (in fact that has just reminded me I am supposed to be sorting out my stamps for tomorrows sale) see you there.
    Hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x