Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope that you are all having a lovely Easter weekend and that you have had chocolate for breakfast which is an Easter Sunday tradition in our house. I thought this would be a great day to show you my Easter class that I made for the last retreat. It is using the "Good Egg" stamp set, and proved very popular with all the lovely ladies who attended, I think the chocolate egg that was provided may have swung them! LOL I hope that you enjoy the rest of your bank holiday and I will be back soon! x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and Mr Wonks!!
    have alovely weekend x
    super cute card and egg x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur little chicky card he iz soooo sweet. No choccie for me, but did have roast dinner, yum yum
    Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x