Saturday 10 April 2010

Stamp With Us Retreat Make & Take

I thought you would like to have a little peep at my make and take for the Stamp With Us retreat.It is a 12"x12" kraft album with loads and loads of kraft pages inside. I am forever surfing the Internet, looking at magazines or fellow blogs and see things that I love and would aether like to recreate or to use for inspiration. This is the book where they all going to go! I am already filling it up nicely. The ladies really enjoyed decorating it and were looking forward to using it. I am off shopping this morning as we have a busy busy busy weekend! Same as usual then!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x