Saturday 17 April 2010

WOW LOOK AT THIS.........................

This is an Easter present that I received from the lovely Kelly & crew, have you ever seen anything so fantastic in your life! I'm not quite sure what I will put in it yet but it does have pride of place on my dining room table! I'm not sure if Julie reads my blog but if she does I will have to keep an eye on this giant beauty as it may be kidnapped for her cupcake class room........... I had better dash as I have my craft day with Helen Meighan today and I am running late!!!! I will pop back and show you some pics if I get a chance tomorrow! Toodlepip xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gawd!
    this cupcake looks mahusive lol you really should show it with all its babies! lol x
    how big?
    hugs
    suzie qx
    have fun today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it's lovely! im a big fan of cupcakes too! had my eye on this one for a while! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x