Sunday 18 April 2010

Craft day at Helens

Well here are a couple of pics from my day yesterday with Helen. We all had a wonderful time, the sun was shining and everyone crafted to their hearts content! We were missing two as one was stuck in France due to the lack of flights and we had another lady with a poorly throat, they were both missed! Here is everyone at the end of the day making the make & takes; Is that Helen yawning? Bless her, she was really poorly with a sore throat, but she just about made it through the day!

I see that Janice escaped this picture.............

& finally, this is our super trooper tea lady! Thanks Sarah, we did let her craft for a little while but she had to sit on the naughty table! LOL

I will pop back tomorrow with a peek at a couple of the bits we made!

2 comments:

  1. I really missed not being there, looks like I missed a great day. Throat still not good. Maggie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a swell time without me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x