Monday 5 April 2010

Hot Cross Bun Cake & Happy Anniversary to me!

Mmmmmm I thought I would show you the delicious hot cross bun cake that I made for the Easter celebrations.
This is the first time I have attempted one and I am quite pleased with the result! It was YUM YUM PIGS BUM!
Only a quick post as it is my wedding anniversary today & I am off to lunch with the lovely Mr Wonka! I'm afraid I don't have an anniversary card to show you as I brought it from M&S (naughty wife icon inserted here!)
Have a lovely bank holiday & I'll be back soon xxx

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Wonka.
    your hot cross bun looks yum diddly scrumptious!
    any left?
    lolx
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary sweetie, have a fab day. Cake looks mighty scrum!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW it looks yummy, can i have some please as you wont be wanting it if you are going out for lunch! Happy Anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm that looks good *drools!!*
    Happy Anniversary - enjoy your meal! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Wonka! Hope you have a nice time today.
    Your hot cross bun cake looks amazing! Yumster.

    Cate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x