Monday 26 April 2010

A weekend in Paradise..........

I have just had a wonderful weekend away teaching at Scrappers Paradise. I started off 6 years ago going as a delegate and after 3 times away I was asked along as a classroom assistant. After a while I was crowned the most useless teaching assistant in the world as I spent more time chatting, laughing and getting up to mishchief than assisting.........opps! I then kinda became part of the furniture and at the last couple I have been promoted to teaching, did I say promoted or arm twisted LOL! I love every minute of the weekends and have made wonderful friends in the process! I thought you would like to see a few pics........ This is the lovely Carol and Sally not sure what they are giggling about? Probably something rude;) here are the superstar scrap sisters, here's Kim concentrating hard! Sue, Kelly & Kirsty hardcore scrappin.........
& finally the Lovely Lorna who adds a little touch of sunshine where ever she goes.......... I have loads of pics but blogger is really playing up so apologies to those I have missed off! I have a lovely day planned today with hubby, including lunch with Mum & Dad and a lovely country walk! Hope the rain stays away!!!! I will be back over the next few days showing you the layouts that I created for the weekend. See ya soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. looks like your lesson on saturday was great fun can i see wine glass & empty bottle or are my eyes deceiving me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x