Tuesday 27 April 2010

Paradise class Sunny Days mini book.

This was my first class that I taught first thing on Saturday morning, it is a triple double slider album designed by Andrea Walford.My word it was a complicated one!
It certainly frazzled a few brains, mine included, it is VERY complicated but we all managed to get it completed. This is how it looks when decorated. This is the back of the album, and this is the inside of the album with the three sections that flip up and down.
Sorry I didn't take a pic with the flaps out!!!! DOH It is made using the "Sunny Days" Simply Scrappin kit which is so bright & funky, I love it! I will be doing this class again at our July scrapclub in Crawley so get in touch if you would like to get more details or would like to come along! I'll be back tomorrow with my double page layout from Saturday afternoon. See you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I say, it does look a bit complexed, but ever so fab too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x