Thursday 17 May 2012

Happy Easter!

Good morning from a cloudy West Sussex! 
Happy Easter?!?!?!?  I know it is a little late but I just wanted to show you a project that I made for a recent Crafts Beautiful article. I completely forgot to share it with you as I was in hospital over Easter so I thought you might like to have a look today. 
I have used the "Easter Blossoms" Stampin' Up! stamp set and have embellished with white taffeta ribbon and adhesive pearls.


I would also like to show you my Easter flowers that were a present from Mummy & Daddy Wonka they are still doing well 6 weeks later!




I am a busy bee today as I am getting everything together and organised for Natalie & I's craft extravaganza that is taking place on Saturday, I will be able to share the projects with you next week!


See you soon xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and beautiful flowers Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter set, and those spring flowers are gorgeous.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and designs. I have to laugh, whenever I come here I think of the 1st Willy Wonka movie so the line that ran through my mind immediately was when Mike TeeVee says, "But Easter's over!" Do love those cards, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An unusual but pretty colour combination for Easter cards x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x