Thursday 10 May 2012

Pretty in Pink Birthday cupcakes

Morning bloggers, 


I hope that you haven't all been washed away........


Just a quick show and tell today, I was asked at the weekend to make some cupcakes for one of my best friends nieces and the brief was pink with glitter and chocolate!




I made a vanilla cake with chocolate filling with a chocolate butter cream, garnished with pink sugar balls and a pink heart. The birthday girl was very happy so mission complete! 


I hope that you have a nice day, I am off for a carvery lunch with a friend, ohhhhh I love a carvery! 


Be back tomorrow with a card to show you. 


See you then xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x