There is a bit of a story behind this beautifully crafted box of homemade chocolates so I thought I would share it with you all.
I made them for a very dear friend of mine Anita we have a history of pranks and a love hate relationship with sprouts, you may like to read this post from December as a refresher.......
I thought you would like a step by step of how they were created:
1. Melt the chocolate.
2. Add mini cases to a mini cake tray:
3. Pop the sprouts on cocktail sticks........can you see where this is going! LOL
4. Dip them in the chocolate, making sure to cover all the green sproutyness......
5. Place them into the already prepared mini green cases.
6. Decorate with melted white chocolate in a mini piping bag.
7. Make a mini (green) box and wrap in cellophane and tie with a (green) bow.
I then popped them into the car and took them to the March crop where we were celebrating Anita's birthday. I popped them on the table with the other prezzies and filled everyone else in on the secret and waited for her arrival. As you can imagine we were like a bunch of school children giggling and looking around waiting for her to take a bite. After what seemed like forever she opened them up and passed them around, we all sat there picking bits of chocolate off and pretending they were delicious. She eventually took a big bite and had a mouthful of sprout! She had no clue bless her! I also have to report that she called me some rather rude names!
Feel free to have a go at the recipe..........lol
Have a good weekend, see you soon xxx