Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wow a GOLD at the Chelsea Flower Show!

Morning bloggers!


Sorry to be interupting my show and tell of the craft day classes but I just wanted to share with you some wonderful news! My Uncle, Peter Beales has won his 19th gold at the Chelsea Flower show. 


Here is a picture of my cousin Richard presenting the Queen with their new rose called "The Queens Jubilee Rose", isn't it beautiful 


You can see more of his beautiful roses here http://www.classicroses.co.uk/ 


I'll pop back tomorrow and get back to the cards show and tell! Have a good day, xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi zoey what a wonderful rose the colour is gorgeous and your Uncle must be so proud well Done! Hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your Uncle the rose is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations Uncle Wonka. That's a beautiful rose.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is just wonderful, what a proud moment....its gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x