Wednesday 9 May 2012

Ooh La La Cupcake Craft Challenge

Morning bloggers, 


Just a quick one from me today as I am off out this morning. Today I wanted to show you a card for the Cupcake Craft Challenge  the challenge this week was called "Ooh La La" and here is my card:




It is super simple, and not my normal style but I quite like the simplicity. I have used the "Artistic Etchings" SU stamp set and the greeting is from the birthday hostess set. 


I hope you have a lovely day whatever it is you are up to! 


See you soon xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! I love it. It's simple, stylish and tres chic! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card!
    Love the splash of colour.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love your CAS card, very classy! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x