Friday 4 May 2012

Sketch Saturday Challenge Card.

Good morning, it's nearly the bank holiday weekend! Not that I work so it really doesn't make much of a difference for me, but I do enjoy having extra time with Mr Wonka at home.

Today I have made a card to enter the Sketch Saturday challenge. I know it is a little early but I wanted to make a start on my Christmas cards. I always have a manic rush at the end of the year, so I thought that if I can make one a week I should have them all ready to go! Here is the card that I have made:


and this is the sketch that we were given for our inspiration:


I have used a Penny Black stamp called "Tweet Christmas" and have teamed it with some "Dear Santa" My Minds Eye papers. I do love Christmas and I really enjoyed making this.

Right I must dash, I have lots to do today and as everything is still taking me a little longer than usual I had better crack on!

See you soon x

3 comments:

  1. Really tweet card - love the colour combo.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and papers, love the lay-out too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday,Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x