Friday 11 May 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday! Nearly the weekend! We have got a manic one this weekend again but we just love to entertain! 
Today I am entering the "Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge" I have made this card to send to Angela to thank her for my brilliant blog transformation, I may have also included a little choccy too......

This is the sketch that we have been given to follow:
I have used the Stampin' Up! "Charming" stamp set, unfortunately you can't get your mitts on this one as it was featured in the Spring Mini. You never know it may come back in the next book! I have teamed it with Mocha Morning papers and Soft Suede and Crumb Cake card stock. I have even done some spritzing which took me completely out of my comfort zone, I am quite pleased with the effects though.


Right I am off to sort out all of my bits for the second hand craft sale that I am holding tomorrow, there will be bargains galore!!!!!! Hopefully see you there.


See you soon x

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, love the colour combo. Nice sketch too.

    Hope your sale goes well today - I just wished I lived nearer.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love the colours and lay-out. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x