Saturday 6 June 2009

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Ribbon Challenge

Can you believe I am back already????? LOL I have decided that my mojo may fully return if I enter a few challenges so I popped over to Dare U 2 Digi Stamp and saw that this weeks challenge was to create a project with ribbons, so here's mine........ I have used another of the FABULOUS Olive designs by Sally -Ann at Digistamp Boutique, i was so touched when she named her cat downloads after my puddy cats! They are immortalized for life......thanks Sally-Ann. It really makes me smile when I see them on peoples blogs! Olive and Arthur are doing a digistamp autograph signing very soon..............
I have teamed Olive with a Papermania gatefold card, Real Read SU card stock, ink, gingham ribbon and designer paper. I really do love how all the products are so easy to match, this SU addiction is taking over my life!
I'll be back tomorrow with my Stamp With Us card, if you haven't joined in with this weeks sketch challenge then pop over and have a go it would be lovely to see you!

6 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    I've also beeen struck down with SU addiction i wouldn't mind but it costs me money! lol
    I love your style of card and Olive looks so so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Zoe,another beautiful card,love the fold and such gorgeous papers:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! Gorge image and love the colours too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a cute card! Love the image the designpaper (I wish we had Stampin up in the Netherlands) and the ribbons. Everything looks perfect together!
    Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi....beautiful card,how cute is that cat and coloured perfectly,such pretty paper too....thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya!
    So lovely to see you at the weekend. What a hoot it was too.
    You must be thrilled that Sally-Ann immortalized your cats in her designs! Fabulous!
    What a beauty of a card too. Love the freshness of Red and White and the gingham ribbon is just purrrfect ;o)
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Dare over on Dare U 2 Digi-Stamp.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x