Sunday 21 June 2009

Stamp With Us Recipe Challenge

This week over on Stamp With Us there is a recipe challenge, the recipe is to use 4 x patterned papers, 2 colours of card and NO embellishments. This is what I have come up with:

I have used the Chocolate Chip designer papers along with Whisper White and Chocolate Chip card stock. The cake has been coloured in with inks and I have added a little glitter on the flame!

Please pop over and join in, you don't have to use all SU products, just 1! That could be a shape punched with an SU punch or even a brad. I look forward to seeing you over there..........

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm very yummy card Zoe,gorgeous papers too...love it:)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patchwork of papers. Yummy. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh love your card, hun! Delish image and the colours are divine!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Zoe, great colour choice!! Love these papers.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card Zoe, scrummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x