Friday 5 June 2009

It's a wrap........a chocolate wrap!

I am really going to try harder to get back into my blogging, I have been feeling rotten recently and have had some problems with my mojo but hopefully I will be back for good!!!! Here are a couple of chocolate wraps I made using the FABBY Olive & Arthur digi images by the super talented Sally-Ann from the Digi Stamp Boutique. I feel so awful as I am very behind on my DT duties but I'm going to try and catch up over the next few days!
This one is using one of the new Olive designs and SU Real Red & Old Olive card and summer picnic papers. & this one is Arthur with SU Real Red card and again Summer Picnic papers.
I'm pleased I have made these and photographed them as I can go and eat the chocolate now!!!!

8 comments:

  1. ..hope you left me a piece!!! did you???
    fab idea and such cute cats!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy!! Beautiful work! And... Belgian Chocolate!!!! So happy to be a Belgian girl, I can eat real good belgian chocolate everyday!!!!! :)

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohheeeee I lurves these..... bet Olive does too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hullo Stranger,
    so glad your back and slap that mojo for going awol! love these stamps must get olive and arthurs paw print now they are famous!
    love
    Suzie Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so good to see you back sweetie, I've missed you! Looks like your mojo has returned cos your choccy wrap is fabby, love these images too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm these are very yummy Zoe,gorgeous colours and papers and you gotta share the choccy with us bloggers...lol

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back.
    Love these Choccy wrappers - the cats are divine.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs Wonka these are great! I love the images, they are so sweet!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x