Tuesday 16 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious Sketch Challenge

This is my entry into the current Truly Scrumptious sketch challenge. This is the card that I made for my husband from the cats.............I know I know mad crafting cat lady alert! I have used my other Great Impressions cat stamps and have teamed it with SU Summer Picnic and Old Olive Designer papers and Pumpkin Pie & Bashful Blue card stock. I finished it off with some Real Red ribbon, a bit of doodling and some glitter bubbles! I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of my latest commision in Papercraft Essentials!

8 comments:

  1. what a cute cat~ love the paper and the sparkle!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and i'm sure Mr Wonka loved it too.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my frippin nora, I love it!! I musy have that stamp!! the piccies smal can ya show a bigger one!!....

    oh my can't wait till tomoz to see your article!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image sweetie, so funny and you have coloured it to perfection too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya, i bet your hubby loved this, the image is so cute and your papers are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabby card,great colours and what a cute stamp:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, this image is so much fun.
    Sal. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x