Sunday 28 June 2009

Stamp With Us Sketch Challenge

It can't possibly be Sunday again can it??????? This weeks challenge over at Stamp With Us is a sketch challenge. We are also giving away places on the online classes over the next 4 weeks so why not go over, check it out and join in! I have used Haiki papers with Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie card stock, the stamp set is "Oval All" and the ink is Pumpkin Pie. The flower is a cardstock sticker from the Scrappin kit called Petal Party I only had half of one of these kits and I have already made 2 layouts and about 5 cards, I really would recommend them. Right that's it from me, I am off to a one day retreat today on behalf of "Simply Cards & Papercraft" so best get my roving reporter hat on!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, elelgant card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo love this Zoe, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zoe, I love the colour scheme and the big flower is so pretty! Hope you're well. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card mate love the colours !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those scrappin kits go such a long way. Perhaps I ought to think about getting something other than the xmas one, lol. Lovely colours. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just fab, I love the design and the colour combo too. I did laugh when I saw old inky nose..kinda gives the game away somewhat!
    I have loved catching up with your latest creations,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card :) Love the paper. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x