Sunday 14 June 2009

Stamp With Us Colour Challenge

This is my card for this weeks Stamp With Us colour challenge. I picked the inspirational picture this week so I'm not sure why I found it so hard! I have used "Taken With Teal" and "Regal Rose" card stock and embossed a section of "Whisper White" with my paisley embossing folder. The heart has been inked in "Regal Rose" ink and raised up using dimensionals. I finished it off with some glitter on the paisley background. Don't forget to pop over and have a look at the DT cards, they are fab this week. xxx

8 comments:

  1. Simplicity at it's best !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe, this is stunning, really very elegant! Loving these colours together.

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe, this is stunning, really very elegant! Loving these colours together.

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stylish ~ gorgeous subtle colours!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done with this. It works so much better holding the bold colours back a little. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, i don't use that folder often enough love wht you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful...so classy... I love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x