Friday 12 June 2009

Friday Sketcher Challenge

This is my entry to this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge, I appreciate I am yet again cutting it a little fine but I like to live life on the edge.........

This is using one of my new Great Impressions stamps, I brought 2 a while ago and have been waiting for a special occasion to ink them up. I have used Kraft card for my card blank and some paw paper from my stash. I have coloured in the cheeky cat with watercolour pencils and the greeting is an SU stamp.

This cat reminds me of my Arthur, although the bird would be in his mouth and not on his head! He is being a very wicked pixie at the moment and has been bringing in lots of little presents for us, I managed to save the frog but the bird and mouse didn't make it! NAUGHTY BOY!

5 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie this is just so precious love it all
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the cute little image and the paw print paper looks fab.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it sweetie, fab colours and the image is adorable!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooooo nawty nawty Arthur although I have to say I don't feel sorry for the mouse lol just make sure you tell him not to bring them anywhere near me lol.

    Love the card

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodnes how cute!! a fabbi card love it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x