Sunday 12 September 2010

Gatwick Stamping Day - One Week On!

Well you may have guessed that I have not won the National and I am not on an around the world cruise.........although a wonderful night was had by all! Thanks to everyone who came for making it such a FAB evening! I did promise to pop back and show you close ups of my projects from last weeks stamping day. This is a tri-fold album that I made: The actual construction of the album was designed by Andrea Walford but the decoration is all my own. This is how it looks opened up? I love how it has come out and although it looks complicated it is probably one of the easiest that she has designed. I'm off out for birthday lunch (a day early) with friends today , I am such a kid when it comes to birthdays, well my birthday LOL. I will report back tomorrow and show you my other class from the stamping day and sing to myself! See you tomorrow when it will be "BIRTHDAY ME" LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have decorated this and Andrea is such a talented lady too. Enjoy your Sunday and I will pop back tomorrow to wish you Many Happy Returns.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :) Hope you have a fab day! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x