Wednesday 8 September 2010

Here's a funky fold little number..........

this is the second card that we made at the Mrs Wonka card classes last month. I love love love doing them and the ladies that come are all great friends! I'm not sure what this fold is called, I just call it the funky fold card.......I'm so technical LOL I have teamed it with more Bo Bunny papers and a little silver dingle dangle charm. I'll pop back tomorrow with the last class card and a little candy opportunity for my lovely followers! See ya then xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Just found your blog! Crafting and chocolate!! what could be better!!
    Fab blog I will be a frequent visitor
    Andrea at Fin and Gabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    ooh must give one of these a go think i forgotten how to do it !
    very cute
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x