Friday 3 September 2010

I'm still alive................................

My gosh it has been so long since I have blogged I forgot my password!!! LOL I have been up to my eyes in it with work and commissions and have been unable to share a lot of it with you, although I will be able to in a few months! I am designing for a new magazine now as well, i can't wait to share it with you once it is published!!!!! Today I am sharing a card that I made for my bosses daughter who started school yesterday, she looked so cute and seemed to love everything about it so that's a bonus! Unlike my nephew who decided that he didn't like school after his first day as he couldn't find the TV or the Wii........ I hope you like it, I have used SU "All in the Family" & "Schoolbook Serif" stamp sets with some retired SU papers and my circle and scallop nesties! Hope you likie! I will pop back tomorrow with some cards that I recently had published in Papercrafts Essentials. See you in the morning, not too early! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x