Monday 27 September 2010

Marcea's Music Saves My Soul Saturday #2

Ages and ages ago my blogging buddy Marcea used to link to one of her fave songs every Saturday. Well she hasn't done it for ages and I used to really love seeing what she was choosing every week. She is now doing a "Music Saves My Soul Saturday" and I am going to try my hardest to join in. I appreciate that it is in fact Monday and not Saturday but I recon she will forgive me!

I warn you now, I have the most varied and odd music taste in the world!

My first song is by Emmas Imagination, she was the recent winner of "Must be the Music" she used to be a busker on the streets of Glasgow and writes all her own songs. This song has been going round my head for the last week! I love love love it!


Hope you liked it, I will be back Saturday with my next choice!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I just tried to find on itunes or amazon for download and they don't have it yet. (insert sad face here) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, hi there babe - so very happy you are joining in :o)
    Love your song - she was totally amazing .... love it!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x