Wednesday 29 September 2010

Super Simple Make & Take


Just when you thought I had  stopped with the retreat show and tells I found another couple to share with you!
This was my make and take that I made on the Sunday of the retreat, I have used a treat cup with water and glitter in to make a snowflake snow dome decoration (you could also use this as a rather fancy tag). I know I have said it before but I really do wish that I had a glitter setting on my camera as you really can't see how pretty this is.

Let me know if you would like to see how to make this, I am thinking of adding the odd tutorial to my blog and this may be a good place to start!

5 comments:

  1. Having seen this in the flesh I can definately say it really is super pretty and very sparkly.....made me chuckle about having a glitter setting on the camera though Zoe, could idea!
    Warmest wishes Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am with Anita....very sparkly irl :) Gorgeous Zoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Zoe, would love to see how this was done!!!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better IRL :)
    fab idea re: tutorials too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever idea. Like this.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x